Factors To Consider While Choosing High Voltage Power SupplyApril 25, 2023
Reason for Derating CapacitorsApril 28, 2023
Industrial Microwave Generators are a vital source of microwave energy for a range of applications, including food and materials processing. Our generators are highly regarded as the most dependable and durable units in the industry, providing efficient and safe microwave power to end-users. Whether it’s food preparation, fabrics drying, materials processing, or fossil fuel treatment, the applications for microwave power are constantly expanding. As industry requirements evolve, we are dedicated to further advancing our technology through ongoing research and development.
The industrial microwave processing lines rely on generators as their fundamental building block. We prioritize performance, safety, control, and accuracy in our designs. Our microwave generators are capable of delivering between 5 kW and 100 kW of power, with combined power levels of up to 1.2 MW achievable. Discover our GET, FMT, and GET-MAX series below.
Features of Industrial Microwave Generators
- System utilizes a single-tube high-power magnetron to ensure a stable and reliable flow of microwave energy to materials.
- Utilizes PLC technology for automatic control to enhance the system’s ability to resist external interference such as voltage fluctuations.
- The system includes a rich variety of peripheral communication interfaces enabling control over single and multiple units.
- The system is designed with a split type design, utilizing aviation quick plugs between split bodies, and heavy connectors to facilitate easy on-site installation and maintenance.
- The cabinet has a dust-tight and closed refrigeration design to ensure optimal performance in harsh field environments.
- Uses energy-isolated sensors for accurate data sampling, providing strong anti-interference abilities.
- Multiple line incoming switches are set up to ensure that other power supply equipment in the loop is not affected during normal work. The system boasts a high conversion efficiency of electric energy into microwave energy, with up to 88% efficiency (60% greater than traditional processes).